- RX4 has a module that checks the azimuth alignment and phase, some adjustments have been made.
- All tracks have been speed corrected.
- The gain in the left channel has been increased as it was significantly lower than the right.
- A significant number of minor problems have been repaired.
- There is brief wow and flutter at the start of "U.S. Blues"
source used shnid 132188
- From 15:06 in "Playing In The Band" for 2.64 seconds
- All of "Seastones"
- From 1 minutes 45.5 seconds in "I Know You Rider" for 11 seconds.
- First 6 seconds of "Brokedown Palace" (I also added in some of Charlie Miller's seed shnid 107804)
- First 9 seconds of "Not Fade Away" (Again I added in some of Charlie Miller's seed)
- From 1:45 in GDTRFB for 10.8 seconds.
- Audience sections where the tape was paused between tracks.
- A reviewer at archive.org says "This was a weird event-the band was somewhat scared of the crowd
which was yelling at them the whole time." and "There was no encore at this concert-the eyes thing is
an error perpetuated through the years starting with deadbase. The Dead left after Johnny B Goode
and I think they were glad to get out." *
Whether this is true I don't know but this recording doesn't bare witness to there being an unhappy audience.
- And here's something else to ponder on, according to Nedbase "Seastones" was not played at this show. #
Thanks to Rick Martin for providing me with his copy. Thanks also to the unknown taper and Charlie Miller.
edited and remastered
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on